Thursday, January 24, 2008

Denver, happy mail, 52 weeks and 365 days!

This is a serious photo post! I have almost finished my DENVER album! So check out the lovelies! I still have some pages to finish but wanted to share what I have so far.

This is the front cover and first page. I used a hambly transparency and my CIRCLE (I know u love it Karla!) punch to put one of everyone in each circle. The facing page is all our shoes at the front door. The little journal circle says:
Paradise found: there was no beach or fabulous tan but I found paradise amongst the shoes for it meant I was surrounded by friends.
 

This first one is of Amber, I funked it out cuz this lady has some funky style!
 

This is Chrissy, supermom and world traveler, and who cares what they boys say Chris, we love your sunglasses and your hair! Boys are silly heads!
 
Posted by Picasa


Jude played along and "Requested" a kissy face picture! I was so honored!

Karla...you make me pee my pants!The kids are always asking for a Karla story.

And ...you're so beautiful, I snuck a 2nd page on this little transparency in here right in the middle of the other two! The rest of you all are beautiful too...sorry I was being shy (ha ha I know!) and I got a chance to talk to some more than others.

Kim is fabulous and my page says so! This photo was taken the day we all found out about her fab news...go check it on her blog and our prayers are working cuz her little miracle is coming on just fine!

The one and only who put it all together, the hostess with the mostess...hey what was the deal with the cup cake photo? I forgot to ask then I loved it when I was going through them again so sorry for posting a pic of you eating, but no one ever looked better eating a chocolate cup cake!

I also didn't get a lot of time to chat with Vee but I visit her blog and I am telling you this hunny has scrap mojo like nobody's business! I have jacked a few things!
So that is it for Denver so far...funny Jessi and I must see each other too much cuz there was only ONE pic of us ha ha! Almost done that page!

for 52 weeks I am a couple days late posting the quote but better late than never and I loved this photo so I thought I would post it with it:
While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about. Angela Schwindt.

and one of my pics for 365 days...I loved this cake stand I bought for Ireland's birthday so i keep trrying to find ways to use it. I treated myself and 2 lucky recipients to some costco roses. They were so pretty I had to buy them!
So happy scrappin...if you want some happy mail, go here!

8 comments:

Renee said...

YAY!!! I can finally leave a comment after how many months?!?!? You're very welcome Tanny...it was my pleasure to help you out...was fun since I haven't done this in awhile. Your album looks great of all the girls!!!

Stacy said...

finally lol now i have to change all my links!!!

Jude said...

YEAH!! I can finally leave you some love!!!!! I am so flattered by the sweet words from your Denver book, you are great! I think you echoed exactly what I would have written about YOU!! At times when I am ready to lose my cool with the boys, I often think how calm you are with your kiddos!! :) Your cyber nephew is getting too big by the way... he is eating cereal now!

Vee said...

i love your mini about Denver!!! you coming this year right?! :) promise I will talk more this time :)

Kelly said...

Hello hello, Robin just dropped off my kit and the ideas are flowing, it is going to be a NO people book:) Just call me at 780-778-3018 and I will get your address so I can pay ofcourse, your mini album is great YOUR GREEAATT!!!!!!!!!oOoOoOoOoOoOo

chanel said...

hi girl ... so good i can publish a comment again. i am finalising happy mail this week ... so you'll get an email from me soon! love your Denver album ... its cool! luv chanel

*~*Amber*~* said...

AWE! I love the Denver book!!! Love "our" page girlie!!! So fab!

Karla Dudley said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW....Tannis! This si so awesome! I really did have fun but like you and I both know...we will show our asses next time ^----^

I really do love this and I love you to eh?

Chat soon my Canadia friend :),
-Karla