Thursday, January 24, 2008

HAPPY mail and HOLY SCRAP!

Well, for some reason blogger doesn't love me! I am having so many issues with the comments section! So hopefully (once again) I have the problem corrected.
On to bigger and better things.
Does anyone besides me love getting something in the mail besides bills? Well if you do go here. SHe is starting a group for happy mail. Each month you get a goodie bag from a secret pal and there are no bills included! Sounds like fun to me!
I have been trying like a banshee to catch up last year's UFO's so I can make a whole new pile this year lol! So I finally completed Vaughn's first year book. I will post another day. I am having it bound. I love how it turned out but I am so sad that my new little babes is so big! Time for another one.....NOT!!!
I have also been in scrap mode. I actually did myself a favor and packed a scrap bag with certain "pages" and used only what i had packed...amazing myself, I completed every layout I had taken with me and I LOVE how they turned out! WHat do you guys think?





Also, I have decided to partake in the 365 DAYS but pondered how in the heck I was going to get that many photos in one album.I thought of buying the cheesy album from Wal-mart but then I found a fabulous album from Making memories It has room to place one photo per square and serves as a calender. I am going to scrap my favorite photo from the month on the top. You can fit 3 4x6! The side of each calender has a lovely journal spot where I can summarize the highlights etc. I have a couple photos missing as Vaughn decided to rip off a few ( little stinker!) but here is the outside cover and the first part of January


She said she has something amazing in the works for this dilemma as well and though I haven't checked it yet, i am sure it will rock so check her out too!
Last but not least here is this week's quote for 52 weeks:
Well behaved women rarely make history, Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

1 comment:

Renee said...

You're just rockin' out the layouts...you go girl!! I need to come visit you soon so I can raid your stash...ha ha