Tuesday, February 19, 2008

52 weeks, update

Last week was insane so once again I never posted my 52 weeks quote! Sorry gals...BTW you know who you are, you owe me some emails with your quotes!
Finally got the van picked up and christened it with a new ROXY sticker ha ha! My baby boy was very ill and gave me his sickness so I felt like walking death....
Murphy's law- the kids were with their dad for four days so I went to Banff with Robin, didn't have a fabulous time with my throbbing ear ache, mucus filled sinuses and headache, but since it was a long weekend we had to take the room for at least one night or we couldn't get our money back!Of course I had to be home for Monday and that is when the kids got home and I was feeling much better, I have all the luck! Well, maybe my luck is better than Jeanette's cuz I think she took up what i had, sorry buddy.
My friend Chris convinced me to sign up for a 10k charity run...once I was done rolling on the floor laughing, I didn't hear her laughing with me. She was serious!!! So...
I did it! I signed up and whether I have to have Robin drag my butt across the finish line (ha ha I signed him up too, may need a piggy back), I am going to finish it. We are going to the gym and running on the track so I guess if I don't finish maybe I'll be looking all gym rat sexy, yes, that is a joke.
So here is last weeks quote:all lovey for valentines'
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. Gilbert Chesterton

and this weeks quote:
I love pooh bear and the classic pooh stories. I read them to the kids before bed. I loved this little tidbit:
If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. AA Milne

I was going to post pics but it has been crazy here! off to the gym then I am going to visit everyone's blogs...I miss you guys!
p.s.- keep watching here for some NEWS

5 comments:

Jude said...

hate you got the crud...and a 10k, you are the woman... :) share the news already!!!!!

Renee said...

10K?!?!?! Good for you girl!!! Better you than me though..my fat ass wouldn't make it across the finish line...so umm you need to like call me....k?? ya cuz we just need a catch up call I think....yes?

Kelly said...

I've been a blog stalker, and I am always thinking that if someone isn't updating then they must have a really exciting life (not like me) and it sounds like you do, and I love livin through other people:)

Jerry & Dee said...

Hey Tannis, good luck on your training for the 10k, but then running after your children all day everyday should help too,lol

Kimberly White said...

Wow! 10k! Good for you! And great quotes! Have a wonderful day! Kim