Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Well things have been crazy at our house! I found a new mini van- New dodge grand caravan with dvd player...and no it is not silver! ha ha, I thought maybe black would be better luck. I can't wait to pick it up but the kids are more excited than me cuz they can watch tv in the car. Since Robin moved to Red Deer though, there will be no 6 hour trips to Whitecourt...maybe we will have to go here instead! She is always fun.Hopefully
she is healing well after her surgery.
I have been keeping up with my 365 days and completed my January layout for the calender. I will post soon. Stacy came over and I scrapped my Feb one...love how it turned out!
Super excited that this etsy shop is up and running as miss thang just adds the wow factor to all her designs and she priced it so us regular gals can afford to buy it without the husband unaware plan! ha ha...but you are going to want one of everything and she takes pay pal! woo hoo!
Due to computer malfunction (please someone send mine to meet with Jude's!!) I am posting last weeks quote and this weeks quote...sorry!
last week:
My friends have made the story of my life. In a thousand ways they have turned my limitations into beautiful privileges, and enabled me to walk serene and happy in the shadows cast by my deprivation. Helen Keller

This week:
everything happens for a reason, it's just a matter of changing your viewpoint until you see it.
For some super cute baby phots check this out! All of our prayers and thoughts have been working cuz this little bug is growing and cute as ever!
And certainly last but not least...no one likes opening the mailbox and seeing bills, bills, bills...so here's your last chance to go here and email her so that you can get some HAPPY MAIL!
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Hey girl!!! I'm healing nicely and yes a GP trip is in order for you and Jnut...when I'm all done with my trip and last procedure....then we'll have to party down! Glad you got a new van that isn't silver...ha ha..

Stacy said...

a black one crazy mayber people might actually se you in ti!! tee hee!!

Linda said...

hey you...your back again. Thanks for stopping by...glad you did an update too, finally...lol...

Jude said...

I so love being able to leave comments for you! I didn't know about the move... hmmm.... very interesting :):):):)

Kimberly White said...

Hi Tannis! Just wanted to thank you for all the love and support! Joshua is going to come home soon and I'm thrilled! Loving all your art on here (cool that you are almost done your Denver mini - mine is still in the idea stage!) Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love Kim

Renee said...

Hey how was Banff? Call me!