Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello world!

I know I have been MIA but I have visited blogs...just haven't posted in a while. I was awaiting my new pink laptop which finally arrived...piece by piece! They send the mouse then 3 days later the printer. I'm like helloo! Can't use that stuff without the darn computer people! So it finally arrived conveniently on my birthday, happy birthday to me ha ha! I am getting more cougary by the day.
I had an idea to use up my paper lace in a layout so I did one for Ireland's first communion...Visualize a nice 5x7 in the big empty spot. I am then going to frame this for her room. I love how it turned out!I included some close ups too. So I used Ki paper lace and some heidi swapp butterflies and flowers. LOve it!
Since there is not a big following for 52 weeks of quotes and some bad girls have yet to mail me theirs, you know who you are, I am not going to post them anymore.



after many false starts with my computer...yay! it finally works!SO sorry I have been mia but I am blog surfing soon!Crop and shop is coming up soon so see all you local gals there.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Hey girl it was great seeing you again this weekend and hey we even all got some croppin' in! Way to go JNut!!! Anways lookin' forward to seeing you at the end of next month and hopefully things will have settled down a bit....lovin that layout by the way and yes your music is working on your blog;) See you soon!

chanel said...

hi hun ... that is so cool! hope your had a wonderful easter. cool you have a new laptop! luv chanel

Linda said...

yay, your back. So glad to finally hear from you. Glad you got a PINKIE. Love and hugs.

Stacy said...

you must have figured it out. what was the problem was it not installed properly or just ps program?

Kelly said...

I want a pink laptop!!!!! At Colby's hockey game they were playing Puddle of Mudd and I thought of you because of your music on here:) Hope things are well!!!!!!!!!

Love the Layout:)

Lynn said...

Glad to see you are back to bloggin! Great layout!