Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ode to Renee

I love how you braved the rain
and "fogged" me until I was insane
my jetsetter keychain, you curled my hair
you chauffered my kid when I wasn't there.
A six hour drive
with daniel wesley cranked...
number one on my list is where you rank.
dying at work cuz I was out till 3 o'clock
but I didn't mind cuz you totally RAWK!
loves ya nay nay!

I am officially maybe posting twice this month just for Renee! Thanks for all the good job wishes...with this new job I am posting one of my children up for adoption to any takers. Porter is officially driving me crazy! I mean I work in a behavior field for pete's sake! I have tried ignoring his behavior, I have tried redirecting, praising him randomly when he is behaving so maybe it could increase this behavior but no....
he peed on the bathroom floor, wiped his butt on my shower curtain (a fabric one, smacked his baby brother for looking at one of his cars, stuck chewed gum to his new dresser, wrote on the bedroom door and roof of his bedroom...what the hell????

so any person who would like to save him from a fate worse than death...by all means please take him to "sleepaway camp" for a spell would ya? please?i am not sure if he will survive until his next birthday. (disclaimer: I am not confirming nor denying that this child has come to harm so those of you calling cfs, PUT DOWN THE PHONE)

see this handsome guy?

please can you lend me some tissue?cuz I miss him! Stacy is watching the boys and each day when I come pick up Vaughn, Carson runs and hugs me and I just want to cry!

I mean how do you not miss them when two of my favorite boys are this cute?


Jeanette watched me have a melt down after all my porter issues so I seriously hopped in the van and went to a hot tub party at a complete strangers house in edmonton! My friend Jose and I were aquainted again which I happened to need. I also saw my good friend Cerys and I kinda missed her. Daddy was sooo not happy to be appointed for day care duty ( I mean the rest of us call it parenting) but seriously I had to go, my kids life depended on it!


here is a super fabulous self pic I took while the lovely J=nut drove me home in my inebriated state.I know...maybe this isn't the place to say I was smashed but I am not one of those glass a wine girls...I mean I have nine brothers! So yes, I drank beer...like probably my body weight in beer but it was super good and I wasn't even hung over the next day.Somebody said God never dishes more than you can handle but hey ,"JC ,buddy, I think you have me confused with someone who can handle all this. Please talk to the angel in charge of filing and adjust my record to borderline in need of the snug fitting white coat would ya? please?"
amd last but not least we all scrapped at Stacy's and I made cards. I was still grumpy over the recent pics of my kids and didn't want to scrap them...you know the one where your daughter "curls her hair" with a comb? And I say, when have I ever curled your hair with a comb?!
she says um....never.
ok then why would you? I say as I am CUTTING off her hair and the comb and the two are forever in a knotted matted mess that I pitch in the garbage,,,of course I take pics as I go so some day when she has a daughter and phones me crying, I will smile on the other end of the line, be all empathetic then show her she totally had it coming. ah...being a mother is so rewarding everyday. MOTHERS I SALUTE YOU! Screw the whole father's day thing...
oh except not you dad! Grampa took Ireland to daddy daughter date night cuz the daddy guy never showed up! bOO!
We get the pictures back tomorrow so I will post them in the month of June so I can get my two posts in for the month just for you nay nay!

4 comments:

Renee said...

I'm all teary bleary cuz you my sweet Tanny wrote me a poem!!! Like blubbering!!! LMAO!!! love u girlie and thanks for your generosity and great spirit!!! So blessed to have a friend like you!...I tell you my dirty little secrets.....now I bet that song is in your head!! LMAO!!! will post what pics I have that you can jack off of fb...till my next RD roadtrip...Cheers hun!!! Remember when in doubt...become fogcuttered up and fabulous!!!

Lynn said...

oh my gosh..... this post is awesome! Love the poem....that is awesome! Know what you mean hun about the whole kid thing....there are days thats for sure.... I wonder what the heck I was thinking some days but thank goodness there are better days ahead! Miss talkin to you....Have a great day!

Jerry & Dee said...

Hey Tannis, I will take him just send him to me in Texas, Sorry but l have to laugh cause now you know what your mom and dad and Eric and I went thorugh back when you were that age with your brothers and sisters and all those friends that were coming in and out of the basement window??? Glad you have a new job and are doing well. So take care and enjoy them and all there faults cause soon they will be gone. Love and miss you all.
Waiting for the delivery???? LOL

Jude said...

passing you the puffs girl... and the haridresser in me is sad of the loss of her lovely locks too!!